Layla Dance Academy’s Studio Policy
Parents and dancers are required to sign our Studio Policy Form.
|1 class per week, 4 sessions per month: $68|
|2 Classes per week, 8 sessions per month:|
|3 Classes per week, 12 sessions per month:|
|4 Classes per week, 16 sessions per month:|
|5 Classes per week, 20 sessions per month:|
- Tuition is due by the first of the month, and class cards expire one month from purchase date.
- Late tuition payments (payments made after the fifth of the month) are subject to a $10 late fee.
- The annual registration fee of $25 per one dancer. If you have more than 2 kids the registration will be $45 for the two and for 3 plus it is just a $20 registration for each.
- Each month’s tuition is for 4 consecutive weeks of dance.
- We accept cash, check and credit cards. (Auto payments are preferred)
- Tuition payments are non-refundable. Once tuition is paid, it cannot be returned.
- Students who have delinquent accounts for more than 14 days cannot participate in class until the balance is paid in full.
- Consistent attendance is a requirement for success and growth as a dancer. Regular missed attendees will be subject to adjustment in level of dance.
- Parent/Guardians are required to give Layla’s Dance Academy staff 24 hours notice if your student will not be in class.
- All dancers are required to show up on time and be prepared to dance. It will be up to the teacher’s discretion to allow a student in if they are late.
- There are absolutely no refunds. Missed classes cannot be applied to the next month’s tuition or used in lieu of paying for the next month’s tuition.
- After a missed class, the dancer has 30 days from the date of their missed class to make up.
- Parent/Guardians are required to call to schedule makeup classes.
- Proper dance attire is required at all times!
- Please see your teacher or the front desk to inquire about proper dancewear.
- No t-shirts, baggy clothes, street shoes, or offensive clothing is allowed.
- Absolutely no food or drinks inside the dance studio! (water bottles with screw tops are permitted)
- Students not enrolled in the class are not able to participate.
- Students must be prepared for class and must be wearing proper dance attire at all times inside the studio.
- Children are to be supervised at all times.
Always treat your teacher and fellow classmates with respect.